- Important Reminder Regarding 2018 Benefit Changes and Program Updates
- Newly Eligible for Coverage
- New HBR Required Training
- Regional Onsite HBR Trainings
- Check Out the NEW NC HealthSmart Resource Page on Our Website
- 'Navigating Your State Health Plan Benefits and Medicare' Sessions are Back
- Dependent Eligibility Audit Coming Soon
Important Information Regarding 2018 Benefit Changes and Program Updates
Coming Soon: Duplicate Dependent Functionality to Launch in eEnroll
- A Message from the State Treasurer
- 'Navigating Your State Health Plan Benefits and Medicare' Sessions are Back!
- Social Security Numbers Needed for Dependent Information on Exception Forms
- State Health Plan Supporting Documentation Requirements
- New Employee Resource Center Available Online
- Join the State Health Plan for Diabetes Week!
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
'Navigating Your State Health Plan Benefits and Medicare'
HDHP Enrollment Platform to Get New Password Functionality
State Health Plan Supporting Documentation Requirements
- Important Reminder Regarding Employees on Disability and State Health Plan Coverage
- Tobaccoo Attestation Premium Credit Reversed for Members Who Failed to Enroll in QuitlineNC
- Duplicate Dependent Functionality in eEnroll
- Adding Newborns and Social Security Numbers
- Open Enrollment Exception Reminder
- Save the Date for Diabetes Week: March 27-31
- COBRAGuard is Now iTEDIUM
- New Beacon Health Options Website
Tobacco Attestation Premium Credit Reversed for Members Who Failed to Enroll in QuitlineNC
Deadline to Submit Open Enrollment Exceptions is Januray 31, 2017
- Reminder: New ID Cards include Medical and Pharmacy Information
- Help Employees Reach Their Best Health in 2017 with Health Engagement Program for CDHP Members!
- Processing Members Approved for Extended or Long-Term Disability
- Do You Have an Employee Eligible for a Free Blodd Glucose Meter?
- Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
Additional 2017 Benefit Changes
- 2017 HBR Access Verification Reminder
- HBRs Rock Enroll!
- Reminder: New ID Cards Must Be Used Starting January 1, 2017
- Adding Newborns Reminder
- QuitlineNC Enrollment Reminder
- New Eat Smart, Move More, Weigh Less Classes Start Soon!
- Helpful Tips to Cope with Holiday Stress
Outstanding Tasks and Social Security Collection Reminder
2017 HBR Access Verification-Action is REQUIRED
Social Security Number Collection Update
- New ID Cards, Pharmacy Provider Coming Soon
- New Policies Regarding Enrollment Exceptions and Non-Payment Rules
- Termination Processing Rule
- Reminder - eEnroll is a Self-Service System
- Diabetes Awareness Month
- Great American Smokeout is November 17
- Encourage Members to Join the 2016 Maintain, Don't Gain Holiday Challenge
- It's Time to Plan for Flu Shot Clinics
Post Open Enrollment Reminders
Open Enrollment is Ending
Open Enrollment Approval Deadline