Welcome to the HBR Training Resource Center! This center is designed to assist you in carrying out your duties as an HBR as they relate to the State Health Plan.
Check back often as we will be adding new learning tools and resource guides periodically. We invite new and veteran HBRs to take part in the training modules below to keep up to date on all State Health Plan policy and procedures.
Required Training for New HBRs
New HBRs and other individuals who require eEnroll access must follow the process outlined below:
Please note: If you need access to eBilling, please indicate it on the request form. There isn’t a required training for eBilling. However, the Plan does provide the HBR eBilling Training Guide and the eBilling Guide to assist you with your billing responsibilities.
- Complete the eEnroll Access Request Form
- The form must be emailed to the HBRTraining@nctreasurer.com
- Once the form is received, the Plan will provide the link to the required online training
- Once the training is complete, a certificate of completion will be presented and the HBR will need to email the certificate of completion to HBRTraining@nctreasurer.com
- A member of the HBR Support team at Benefitfocus will grant access within 24 hours and notify the HBR via email with their login information. eBilling login, if applicable, will be provided as well
NC HealthSmart Training 101 Toolkit
NC HealthSmart is a healthy living initiative for members of the State Health Plan. The initiative offers state employees a variety of resources to enhance their health and wellness, so they can be happier, healthier and more productive. The NC HealthSmart Training 101 toolkit offers health benefit representatives and wellness chairs the resources they need to promote important health and wellness opportunities to co-workers and employees.
Click here to view the resources.